Before You Enroll !
The knowledge which you will learn from this python online course is literally a weapon. My goal is to make you a better warrior in penetration testing through this python training. Consider the consequences of your actions, be smart and don’t go to jail.
“Assume your target is running unpatched Windows XP, Anti-Virus is disabled, firewall is turned off, IPS is not in place then you may (or not) get into their system !!” Does that sound like a real world penetration testing for you?
Whether you get bored from theory and basic courses which repeat the same tools and techniques over and over again and fail to teach you how to hack into even unsecured systems or you want to push your skills from beginner to the next level, then you have come to the right place!
There are quite a lot of people who call themselves hackers but in reality few have the solid skills to fit the definition, when other’s tools fail, writing your own makes you a true hacker!
- Easy to learn
- Cross platform
- Unlimited third party libraries
- Get your job done with few lines
- Ranked as #1 for the most popular programming languages
- Plenty of open source hacking tools are written in python which can be easily integrated within your script
How To Use This Course?
- View the course in order, start from module 1 and move on.
- Before you see the video, download the script, read the inline comments, run the script in your home lab, then finally see the explanatory video, if you still got any question, post it in comment box.
- Don’t skip the exercises, Google is your best friend.
- Fall in love with Python, go for extra mile and start writing your own weapons!
How to reach me?
- EHA discussion in case you have ANY question or technical problem.
- LinkedIn if you have ANY questions prior taking the course, Ideas and collaboration are welcomed.
What are the requirements?
- Basic knowledge in Python or ANY other programming/scripting languages
- Intermediate knowledge in penetration testing and ethical hacking
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 52 lectures and 5 hours of content!
- Answers to your questions
- Highly technical, COMPLETELY hands-on, Straight to the point
- You will setup your home virtual hacking lab
- You will learn countermeasures against most of the attacks
- Challenge yourself with UNSOLVED Exercises
What is the target audience?
- Ethical hackers and penetration testers
- Students preparing for OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, GXPN, CEH
- Information security professionals and cyber security consultants
- System and network security administrators
- Programmers who want to get their hands dirty