Attacks on enterprise networks and home networks are a growing problem with daily targeted attacks that can result in crippling results. These attacks have become more aggressive, sophisticated, and more dangerous over the years.
This course is designed to give you the knowledge and skills to identify, mitigate, and prevent these attacks and help you secure your network. The course is a practical course and designed to follow along at home or at work.
By the end of this course, you will have a solid understanding of a wide variety of cybersecurity-related areas for home and work.
What You Will Learn
- Why network security is important
- How to identify phishing emails, bad links, etc.
- How to prevent and recover from virus and ransomware attacks
- How hackers recon your network
- How to make your network a harder target
- How to protect yourself and your company
Duration: 4 Hours