Cybercrime is on the rise, with a total of 1.2 billion dollars lost to phishing attacks in 2018 alone (IC3) with 7.3 billion dollars lost to ransomware attacks in 2019 (Emsisoft). The threat landscape has grown significantly over the years targeting large businesses, health care, school, home users, and small businesses. How do we tackle this growing problem?
This course is designed to give you the knowledge and skills to identify, mitigate, and prevent cybersecurity-related issues. The course is highly practical and designed to follow along at home.
By the end of this course, you will have a solid understanding of a wide variety of cybersecurity-related areas for home and work.
What You Will Learn
- How malicious hackers can turn your social media against you
- How to identify phishing emails, bad links, etc.
- How to prevent and recover from virus and ransomware attacks
- How to harden your OS by patching and best practices
- How to protect your data
- How to protect yourself and your company
Duration: 4 Hours