The CompTIA Security+ Exam Prep will be targeted towards both new learners and even professionals. One of the major issues within the cybersecurity realm is that IT professionals are not able to identify both internal and external threats that are affecting their organization. By completing this video series, you will be able to understand the baseline of IT security practices, policies, tools, types of attacks, and vulnerabilities and how to prevent and mitigate those threats. This video series also prepares you for the official CompTIA Security+ SY0-501 certification.
What You Will Learn
- Learn how to identify threats, attacks, and vulnerabilities
- Learn about security technologies and tools to help you secure your network
- Learn how to design and create a security architecture within your organization
- Understand how identity and access management improves security on a network
- Learn how cryptography and PKI helps secure your data as its passes across an unsecure network
Duration: 10 Hours